Sunday, December 21, 2008

FINDS POSTSCRIPT

Forgot a couple of things in the previous post. First I should recognize my partner in crime for the excursion. Thanks go out to Kevin for making the journey with me and not openly laughing at my purchases. Also forgot to include my list(s). Going to try and include one with my posts and completely forgot until later in the night so I may as well put it up now. Lots of choices with this topic, but I will stick with a basic one that hasn't really changed that much over the years

FAVORITE COMIC BOOK ARTISTS (artists that have done monthly books)

George Perez
John Byrne (mainly his older stuff, but still a favorite)
Phil Jimenez
Paul Pelletier
Jim Aparo (R.I.P.)
Rags Morales
Pat Broderick
Paris Cullins
Paul Gulacy
Brian Bolland
Barry Kitson

I know I am forgetting several, but that list is getting too long

3 comments:

mwf6171 said...

What about Neal Adams and Arthur Adams?

mwf6171 said...

Alan Davis????

akamalcolm said...

Forgot all these guys, but Neal was a little before my collecting time and Arthur hasn't been able to put out a monthly book. Davis I will give you. I thought of him about an hour after the posting. Also should have included Ethan Van Sciver