Saturday, August 1, 2009

kit - Deathstroke the Terminator

Probably going to be another semi-quick post, but it's been a week and I still haven't properly thanked Mr. Kevin Comer. He took time out of his busy schedule to build/paint this kit for me and for that I am VERY thankful. Don't worry Kevin something is in the works as a more appropriate thanks. Anyway I found this kit from a garage kit site that I lurk on and loved it. I have always had a soft spot for the character and this kit really is a nice representation of him. A nice little bonus with this kit was the change-o-head option. It came with both a masked and unmasked head for your displaying option. Basically I wanted a classic Perez feel to it and the only 'mods' I suggested were moving his staff to his back (originally it was mounted on his left hip - I felt like it being there was 'in the way' of his sword arm) and I wanted a little blood on the sword. You can see some in progress pics on Comer's blog - link below. I won't ramble any more since I know what few visitors that do come here are looking more at the pictures than my nonsense. So now onto the photo goodness: I present to you Mr. Slade Wilson a.k.a. Deathstroke the Terminator. The last pics are the statue in front of my recently acquired (thanks again Mike) Hawkman. I sat the statue there to clear a spot and get the camera ready and discovered that it makes a nice scene displayed there on a full time basis.


1 comment:

Kevin said...

Hey, man! That's an awesome statue! LOL!

Seriously, thanks for the props, sir! See ya!